Very professional and helpful. Because of Leaf Credit Solutions, I am finally in a position to purchase my first home. I have been trying to get things right for about 4 years and Leaf Credit Solutions put me on the correct path to rebuilding my credit!
I can’t say enough about the work they have done. I am extremely pleased with them. They are very informative and knowledgeable. They have guided us every step of the way through our process of working with them. My credit scores have increased tremendously. My wife and I have recommendthem to many of our family and friends.
I absolutely recommend them. Excellent experience. Wow. I have used Leaf Credit Solutions myself, and I refer them to some of my clients because I’m in the mortgage business. One of my clients had a 484 credit score, and now his score is the highest I have ever seen. He raised it to 787 in a matter of 8 months. Before, he could not afford a house.
My name is Aazim Sharp, and I know exactly how it feels to be run over by the credit system, to be denied the ability to buy a home for my family, and to told by my credit card vendors that my limit has been reduced and my rate has been doubled.
These days, though, my credit is excellent and I’ve managed to achieve quite a bit of success helping literally thousands of people just like you go from bad to excellent credit in just a few short months. But it wasn’t always this way.
Back in 2008 when the housing market crashed, so did my credit. I had several homes that were foreclosed and I couldn’t meet all my expenses. My credit was ruined. I knew I had to repair it in order to put my financial life back together, but frustration was piled upon frustration. I tried a lot of the “common” credit repair tactics, but things only got worse. It looked like I was destined to live with bad credit for the next 7 to 10 years, and I was ready to throw in the towel.
But when I ran out of “common” credit repair tactics I started to study everything I could about how the American credit system works. I read law books; I read the financial news; and I read everything the reporting bureaus produced. As a result, over the last 6 ½ years, I have been able to develop a revolutionary credit repair system that really works.
Now my credit is excellent and I’ve managed to achieve quite a bit of success helping many others go from bad to excellent credit. I have been joined by a team of dedicated credit repair professionals with nearly 30 years combined industry experience. My team and I have used this proven process to remove almost 140,000 negative accounts from thousands of credit reports over the last six years.
Your credit repair investment with LEAF is protected forever.
If any item reappears on your credit within your
lifetime after it was deleted,
LEAF Credit Repair comes with a
You risk nothing.
See results within 60 days or
you’ll receive a full, hassle-free refund.
Sometimes a person or an online ad offer a quick fix to your credit problems. But they’ll never tell you about your rights or the penalties and dangers that may occur as a result of the quick fix. A common scam is the so-called “Credit Sweep” with promises to wipe off all the negative accounts from your credit report within 60 days. This is an illegal service.
Typically scam artists offer their services for a down payment of $1500-$5000. And then they never do anything to repair your credit
– they may even make it worse!
Low cost credit repair companies cost you more in two ways:
1. They string you along doing a little here and a little there to keep you paying that monthly fee for 12 months or more
2. They use the same template letters they’ve used thousands of times before. The credit bureaus can see these form letters from a mile away and they may respond by rejecting your dispute as frivolous.
3. They often tell you to pay off your collections and charge off accounts. But doing so guarantees that the negative accounts will be on your credit report for 7 years!
Poor credit means
1. You’ll pay much more in interest and fees, and you’ll need to make large deposits for utilities, rentals, and even credit cards.
2. Employers may not offer you a job for which you are qualified because you’re viewed as “untrustworthy.”
3. Your applications for loans, apartment rental, even gym membership can be denied out of hand because you are viewed as “risky.”
1. The 5-Factor Credit Repair and Improvement Program that addresses all five components of your credit score.
2. A seven year track record of customer credit score improvements, on average, 127 points in 90 days.
3. A full, no hassle money back guarantee and lifetime warrantee.
1.You’ve had no items removed from your credit report...
2.Your credit score has not increased...We’ll offer a full refund upon request - no questions asked.